Are you interested in becoming a Host Home Provider with Overture?
Do you enjoy having the flexibility to not work 9-5 every day?
Do you have a passion for taking care of others?
Work from home and become an Overture Host Home Provider for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities!
A Host Home Provider is a compassionate, caring person who opens their home to a person in need and provides daily supports and services to help them reach their goals and live their life to the fullest!
Overture provides Host Homes for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. It is our philosophy that choice, experience, and participation are fundamental to the personal growth and fulfillment of people in our care. We believe that people with developmental disabilities are part of the community, not simply recipients of services. We offer individualized trainings, on-going support, and 24-7 assistance.
Our Host Home Providers:
- Offer an available bedroom in their home so individuals can become a part of the family.
- Offer support on (but not limited to) personal hygiene, appropriate dress, proper nutrition, in-depth therapy, goal-setting, decision-making, and recreational activities.
- Work well with family members and a team of professionals.
- Must complete and pass criminal and motor vehicle background check.
- Must complete training for Medication Administration, CPR, and First Aid at a minimum with others to follow.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
For the rest of the details and requirements, download and review our Host Home Provider description:Download Description
To apply to be a Home Host Provider, please download and complete our application:Download Application